Moonbeam recently finished its parachain release on Polkadot, becoming the first one to do so. The integration has lifted the green flag for crowd loan contributors to claim their Moonbeam token rewards.
The claiming parties can also stake their tokens for even better rewards. Moonbeam is set to launch the key framework in the coming weeks, which include The Graph and Chainlink. According to this Polkadot crypto price prediction, the token has the potential to reach $40.
The Moonbeam team officially announced the release process’s completion, making it the first operational parachain on the Polkadot ecosystem. The launch comprises three phases, which started back in December 2021.
WIth the complete launch, Moonbeam has removed its superuser key, transferring control to the Moonbeam token holders. The process started with Moonbeam launching is centralized block production. After developers verified the system’s functionality, Moonbeam added independent collators to completely decentralize the ecosystem.
As the launch is finally completed, the network boasts 48 collators with complete token staking and Ethereum support. Any user that contributed to the Moonbeam parachain auction crowd loan can now claim the governance token rewards.
The network started the rewards distribution by offering 30% of the allocated GLMR tokens with three weeks’ worth of emissions during the first launch phase. The Moonbeam team plans to release the remaining 70% of rewards across the upcoming 96 weeks.
The Moonbeam token has also gained from the collaboration, surging 66% on the first day. The token is currently trading around 17.4 dollars, with a positive outlook awaiting. As one of the most well-known Ethereum-supported smart contract platforms, Moonbeam has quickly become a reliable option for blockchain ventures.